|Everybody and everything are indefinite pronouns.|
1. Do Now: Subject/Verb Agreement with Indefinite Pronouns:
- For sentences, type the verb (exactly!) that correctly agrees with the subject.
- For indefinite pronouns, type singular, plural, or depends, to indicate whether the indefinite pronoun is always singular, always plural, or is a wishie-washie (it depends on the prepositional phrase that follows the pronoun).
- If you finish going through all 53 cards, you may change the study mode (in the bottom right corner of the Quizlet box) and continue practicing.
3. Read The Hunger Games: Chapter 12 -- pp. 160-170 (audiobook part 1 -- 4:49:12 to 5:08:18)
Homework: The Hunger Games Chapters 6-12 Analysis
Hungry for more?
Check out the Katniss Chronicles!
(the audio drama adapted from The Hunger Games)