1. IWBAT clarify my understanding of texts by creating outlines.
2. IWBAT revise writing, in order to improve the sequence of sentences and paragraphs.
|A sequence is a particular order in which related events, movements, or things follow each other.|
1. Do Now: Organizational Patterns Review
2. Homework Check: Review and revise your outline of the informational report called "Food to Go." Then, we will review the answers to the multiple-choice questions together.
3. Outlines: Rewatch the BrainPop video about outlines. If there is time, we will take the review quiz together using Socrative (room number: kba).
4. Create an Outline: In your document My Outline for "Food to Go" (inside Google Drive, Writing Portfolio), create a second outline for another report, "Australia's Dangerous Animals."
5. Sequencing: Sequencing is putting things in order. Today, we will begin practicing how to sequence sentences and paragraphs and revise for proper sequence: Click Here.
If you finish early, begin or continue an activity on TeenBiz3000.
Homework: Creating Outlines for Articles