1. IWBAT identify personal pronouns.
2. IWBAT identify antecedents to personal pronouns.
1. Do Now: Complete the following activities (in order):
- A: Identify the pronoun in the sentence: Treasure Hunt (mild)
- B: Select the correct pronoun: Pronoun Poppers 1 (mild)
- C: Select the correct pronoun: Pronoun Poppers 2 (mild)
- Finished early? Select the correct pronoun: Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (medium)
2. BrainPop: Pronouns
- Afterwards, take the quiz on Socrative
3. Pronouns & Antecedents:
5. Practice Substituting Nouns for Pronouns:
- Write the correct pronoun: Personal Pronouns - Subject Form (medium)
- Write the correct pronoun: Personal Pronouns - Object Form (medium)
Homework: Pronouns #1
video: pronoun/antecedent agreement