1. IWBAT describe my strengths and areas for improvement and reflect on my growth and experiences in English-language arts class this year.
2. IWBAT publish a portrait poem ("I Am," "Where I'm From," or an acrostic poem).
1. End-of-Year ELA Reflection (complete on paper)
2. Homework Check: Share your persuasive "The Lottery" letter with your teammates.
3. Publish a Portrait Poem
- "I Am" poem
- Most of you saved a draft in your Google Drive.
- Want to start over? Click here to write an "I Am" poem.
- View more examples of "I Am" poems here.
- "Where I'm From" poem
- Type your "Where I'm From" poem that you wrote on paper, and revise it.
- Want help or examples? Click here for directions, ideas, and templates.
- Acrostic poems