IWBAT research factual information about the Holocaust from a variety of online sources.
Please complete as much of the webquest (view it here) as possible during English class on Thursday and Friday. It's essential that your work is accurate and thoughtfully completed. Your work will be collected at the end of class on Friday, and Mr. T will grade it. Please be sure to only view the websites below. If you finish early, you can continue to explore Part 7: USHMM online exhibitions (there is tons to do!).
- Part 1: Encyclopedia Britannica (username: kippbayview, password: ligers)
- Part 2: Children of the Holocaust
- Part 3: People in the Holocaust
- Part 4: Timeline
- Part 5: Concentration Camps
- Part 6: Map of the Holocaust
- Part 7: USHMM Online Exhibitions