1. IWBAT identify evidence from Elie Wiesel's Night, in order to characterize him as a young Jewish boy living in Sighet.
2. IWBAT cite a quote from Night, in order to support how Elie Wiesel is beginning to dynamically change in the course of his memoir.
1. Do Now: prepare for quiz!
2. Quiz #9: compound sentences #2. Then, read TFK when done.
3. Homework Check: Elie Wiesel's biography
4. About the Author
5. Identify Evidence to Characterize Elie Before the Holocaust
- Open this document
- In the File menu, select Make a Copy.
- At the end of the title, add a hyphen (dash) and your first and last name.
- Click OK.
- Now, you can begin to work!
6. Read Night: Part 4
7. Cite a Quote to Support How Elie is Beginning to Change
9. Announce MAP Scores & Progress!
Homework: Time for Kids activity